DO NOT BE LATE. IF YOU ARE MORE THAN 5 MIN LATE TO CLASS, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO GIVE YOUR SPOT TO ANOTHER STUDENT ON WAITING LIST. YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO JOIN THE CLASS AND WILL NOT BE REFUNDED YOUR MONEY.
You should be dressed and ready to start your session at the scheduled time. We suggest that you arrive at the studio at least 15 minutes before your scheduled class to avoid late cancellation charges.
This is a safety issue, and we ask that you respect both our instructors and other students by showing up on time. We are very strict about this rule.
At Pole-to-Pole Fitness we have a 6-hour cancellation policy. As long as you cancel at least 6 hours before your scheduled class or waitlist, you will not lose that class. The class card will go back to your account and you will be able to use it for another class.
If you late cancel, you will lose the class from your package/membership card.
We ask that you let us know at least 24 hours ahead of time if you need to cancel a private class; otherwise, you will lose your payment.
There are no refunds on late cancellations. This cancellation policy does not apply to PRIVATE PARTIES. This is for regularly scheduled classes or private lessons only.
We love last-minute walk-ins, but if you know you are planning to attend class, please reserve your spot online. Any class with less than 3 participants within the 6 hours before the class is scheduled to begin will, unfortunately, have to be canceled.
Policy is found upon purchasing and signing the commitment on Zen Planner.
When classes are full, you can sign up to be on the waitlist. Frequently, people will sign out early from classes, making room for those on the waitlist. When a student signs out within the 6hour cancellation period, you will receive an automatic email, letting you know you have been bumped into class and are no longer on the waitlist. If you are added into class, you will be held to the same cancellation policy as any other class you sign up for.
In case of a late cancellation, you will be notified by phone or email from one of our front desk staff, to let you know you have been added to class from the waitlist. Please make sure we have a valid phone number and email, so we can easily contact you. When signing up for the waitlist, please expect to come to take the class and be ready to come to the studio. If you are not sure you will be able to make it with short notice, please remove yourself from the waitlist to avoid being charged for the class in case you are added in. If you are added into class, you will be held to the same cancellation policy as any other class you sign up for.
Refunds & Transfers
Class packages and memberships are non- refundable and nontransferable. Once you purchase your classes, make sure you know the expiration date and use all classes before that date. We will not extend the expiration date.
Memberships and packages can only be used at the original purchase location. Purchases CANNOT be used at both locations. Unlimited Members have access to all Pole-to-Pole Fitness location. Members must call the location and verify their unlimited membership in order to receive the day pass 2 days prior to the class and are subject to the late cancellation policy.
Photos & Videos
Taking pictures and filming is not allowed in our classes during instruction. Please respect the privacy of others. If you want to take pictures or film yourself, you are welcome to do so during the following times:
- Pole parties
- Private classes
- Private space rental
- Practice pole time
- After class if time permits – maximum 15 minutes
If you are under the age of 18, we require parental consent. Your parent needs to come to the studio with you, so they can sign the release form with a copy of their ID. This is for insurance liability purposes. Feel free to sign up for class, but make sure you are accompanied by your parent when coming in for your first class.
No alcohol is allowed to be consumed before any physical activities at the studio. If you are intoxicated when arriving at our studio, you will not be allowed to participate in class and will not be refunded your money.
Please wear proper attire when visiting our studio. Proper attire is: Athletic wear such as opaque fitted shorts (loose material will not be allowed), sports bras and/or tank tops, or opaque leggings for aerial classes. No see-through material is allowed. No undergarments allowed to be used as work out attire. NO THONG/G-Strings
Food & Beverages
Food & Beverages with the exception of bottled water is not allowed in the dance studios. Please make sure to leave it with your personal belongings.
Code of Conduct
- Please respect the studio policies, instructors, and fellow students.
- Please respect your instructors and fellow students and leave your phone conversations outside the studio while in class. This goes for text messaging as well.
- No street shoes on the studio floor.
- We do not tolerate bullying or disrespecting of instructors and other students and their personal space and character. Such behavior will result in removal from the studio, and you will be banned from taking classes at Pole to Pole Fitness.
Behaviors Not Tolerated at Pole to Pole Fitness, LLC:
- Defamation of the character of instructors and studio
- Class outburst
- Interfering with class instruction and authority
- Soliciting of personal and business services
- Encouraging sabotage of instructors and business operations
- Social Media Sabotage of Pole-to-Pole Fitness, LLC.
- Students have 15 minutes if time permits to videotape and take pictures, and ask instructor questions after class, no student should be in the studio rooms lingering or loitering, on the pole or not. We suggest paying for studio time/privates if you need more time.
Pole-to-Pole Fitness, LLC. Holds the right to refuse services if code of conduct is violated, in addition, you will not be refunded membership dues or packages if there is a breach of conduct terms.
Pole-to-Pole Fitness, LLC. Will not mediate any code of conduct terms broken, and will not warn those who are in violation of it.
When the code of conduct is broken you will be receiving in written dismissal of services and no return on purchases/membership fees.
Get ready for social dist-dance-ing!
The following are the guidelines and policies for our re-opening:
- We are asking that if you are symptomatic of an illness, please remain home to rest and recover, so that you can return to class when you are feeling better. (Six hour cancellation policy will still be required).
- We are taking our cancellation policy very seriously as attendance will be critical with class numbers being reduced due to social distancing constraints. This means lateness and late cancellation penalties will be strictly enforced and we will not make any exceptions.
- We will no longer allow anyone, including children, to wait at the front desk are prior to or in between classes. Please do not come into the studio early before class. Be mindful of time and come in ready to check in and head directly into class.
- Clients arriving early must wait in their cars and will not be permitted into the studio rooms more than five minutes before class begins.
- WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND that clients be dressed for classes upon entering the building in order to reduce use of the changing and bathroom area. The changing and bathroom area will only permit two people at a time. Preferably have your pole attire on under street clothes so you can simply remove a layer upon entering the building.
- Property cubbies such as bags, totes, shoe boxes, etc. will be required to be left at the front entrance. We strongly recommend you leave your wallet and other important items in your car. The only items allowed in studio during classes will be items necessary for class performance.
- The only items that will be permitted in the studio rooms are the following:
- Grip aids
- Pole Heels
- Personal yoga mats and hand towels
- Pole to Pole Fitness will provide hand sanitizer in all rooms. Please bring your own hand towel to use during class to wipe/dab away perspiration.
- All clients must clean poles with alcohol before and after class as a precaution.
- Our dress code policy will be strongly enforced. If you are unsure of whether or not attire is acceptable, please review policies.
- We will no longer provide yoga mats for our students and ask that you all bring your own. Yoga mats are available for a one day rental fee of $1. The only exception to this will be Intro to Pole students who will be informed on their first class that we will not provide mats after their first class.
- Clients are allowed to wear face masks, but they will not be mandatory.
- We will no longer accept walk-ins. Clients must pre-register as classes will be smaller to promote social distancing.
Thank you for your loyalty! Pole to Pole looks forward to seeing you.